What are cookies?
Cookies are not viruses and do not allow us any access to your personal data.
Cookies help us to prepare relevant website traffic statistics.
How do you disable or delete cookies in a browser?
You can delete cookies from your computer at any time or disable their use by changing your browser settings.
This is how to disable cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox screen click on the menu and select the “settings” option.
- Go to the “Privacy” panel
- Set the selection list next to “Remember history” to “Use custom settings for history”.
- Remove the check mark “Accept cookies from sites”
- Click in “OK” to save your changes and close the window.
For further information about how to set the cookie options in Mozilla Firefox, go to https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
This is how to disable cookies in the Internet Explorer:
- Open the Internet Explorer
- Click on the menu and then on “Internet options”
- Click on the “Data privacy” tab and then scroll the slider upwards under “Settings” to disable all cookies (or down to enable all cookies).
- Then click on “OK”.
For further information about how to set the cookie options in Internet Explorer, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
This is how to disable cookies in Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click on “Show advanced settings” (at the bottom).
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the button “Content settings”.
- Under “Cookies”, you can select how cookies are used when you browse with Google Chrome.
For further information about how to set the cookie options in Google Chrome, go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=e
This is how to disallow cookies in Safari:
- Open Safari
- Select “Settings” and then click on “Privacy”.
- In section “Accept cookies” select “Never”.
For further information about how to set the cookie options for Safari, go to https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
You can find information about the management of cookies via the “Help” button in the respective browser.